Tutoring Blog Post
A Learning Treasure Hunt
In this month’s blog post we have created a fun treasure hunt to do at home with your kids.
This is a?great opportunity for?parents working from home,?looking for activities to keep their kids entertained.
We hope you enjoy!
A Learning Treasure Hunt:
- A stick 30 cm long and 2 cm in diameter.
- The sum of your address.
- Something from the fridge that is less than 600 mL.
- Something from the cupboard that is more than 200 g.
- The perimeter of your favourite cereal in centimetres.
- The area of your favourite book in centimetres.
- The difference between the oldest and the youngest person in your family.
- Something that?s a noun.
- Exactly 3/4 cup of water.
- Exactly 1/2 teaspoon of water.
You have successfully finished the hunt.
© Little House Tutoring Inc. | All rights reserved.